As much as we'd love to take advantage of the myriad of jeans, pants and dresses that the fall allows, sometimes we just have to make way for a super cool skirt to create that winning ticket!
This season skirts are roomier than usual (think school girl flare), taking a break from the tighter yet ever popular body-con and pencil skirts from previous seasons to more looser and longer cuts that are trending by way of kick flared skirts and box pleated skirts.
With skirts this fall there is a hint of retro nostalgia and an arrest of elegance, not your mother's kind, but a more posh and up-to-the minute version. Here are 8 super cool skirts that capture this theme for the fall...
1. Katia Circle Skater Skirt $150 whistles.co.uk
2. Dorothy Perkins Floral Lace Pleated Skirt $17 dorothyperkins.com
3. Camo Rose Black Quilted Zip Side Skirt $39 newlook.com
4. Dondup Buckle Kilt $474.4 farfetch.com
5. Carven Split Skirt $372.99 farfetch.com
6. Stella McCartney Floral Embroidered Skirt $900 farfetch.com
7. Diane Von Furstenberg Flote Skirt $345 scoopnyc.com
8. Jill Sander Nebbia Stretch Pique Skirt $260 theoutnet.com