Let's say you had to play the fences for a moment and make the harrowing decision between splurging on a handbag or a pair of shoes. Nine times out of ten you're most likely to go for the handbag, right?
After all it is more practical to have a graphic carry-all to stash all of your goodies than it is say, a pair of graphic shoes that would probably limit your wardrobe count.
And for the sake of all that is trendy this season graphic handbags earned top billing on the runways, gracing Alice + Olivia, Diane Von Furstenberg, 3.1 Phillip Lim and Thome Brown. If you dare to splurge, here are a few worthy graphic bags that are an head-turner this season...
1. 3.1 Phillip Lim 'pashli' Mini Satchel $950 farfetch.com
2. Jason Wu Jourdan Saffiano Leather Backpack, Red/Optic White $548 shopstyle.com
3. Loeffler Randall Circle Bag $395 loefflerrandall.com
4. Carven Python Handbag $878 farfetch.com
5. Valentino Python Tote $2,563 theoutnet.com
6. Versace Printed Tote $2,873 farfetch.com
7. Celine Trapeze Bag in Coco Emerald www.celine.com
8. Alexander McQueen Mink-trimmed Leather Shoulder Bag $1,375 theoutnet.com