1. You have not read one recent book, magazine, journal, newspaper, blog or website pertaining to the dynamic workforce of 2013. See job dash hunt dot org, career enlightenment dot com slash for dummies and alltop dot com.
2. You have not uploaded your resume on your smartphone, job listings such as indeed, monster, career builder usajobs.gov or attached your resume as a document in your email for easy access.
3. You do not have a LinkedIn profile. In fact, you don’t even know what a LinkedIn profile is. Go to dummies dot com.
4. You do not have an online resume portfolio such as in about dot me or visualcv dot com.
5. You have not realized the value of a professional FB page or a job search connection using Twitter. See jibe dot com and twellow dot com.
6. You are not a member of a professional association closely related to your profession. See info please dot com.
7. You have not set aside 3 or 4 professional references with whom you’ve provided a copy of your resume and a list of 3 or 4 of your best professional highlights. Many jobs will request that your references are checked prior to scheduling interviews.
8. You have no idea what you want to do, you just want a job. See jobwinningresumes dot wordpress dot com for help clarifying your career focus.
Jennifer dances on poles and sports lingerie in her new movie.See her hot bod