8 Questions to ask in 2013 to get ready for 2014
See if you can answer 8 questions to help you to get started:
1. What do you believe will take you to the next step in your career?
2. What obstacles do you believe may keep you from reaching your goals?
3. How will you conduct your job search (networking, reaching out to recruiters, resume, cover letter, etc)?
4. What formal or informal feedback do you receive on your work?
5. How did your work help your employers outpace its competition?
6. What have you learned from others?
7. Have your ideas or methods been adopted by or influenced other parts of the organization?
8. What will your ideal job have in terms of authority, responsibilities, etc?
Can you find 8 articles from 2013 that may help you answer these questions?
- Is your resume like a dinosaur? http://shar.es/lqs2g
- This Week of Networking and Job Search in Middle Tennessee http://shar.es/l0Nav
- So you think that that resume will get you a job? Not! No http://shar.es/l1Bie
- This Week in Middle Tennessee http://shar.es/JiLOY
- How does your resume fair? Let’s check http://shar.es/JJhRS
- Help wanted and networking events in Middle Tennessee http://shar.es/JjGFF
- 8 Ways to get ready for Clarksville Spring Job Fair http://shar.es/j2fo5
- 3 Biggest mistakes job seekers make by not joining associations http://shar.es/J6XjW
- This Week In Middle Tennessee for Job Seekers http://shar.es/JgeDo
- Easy networking for military veterans http://shar.es/J2TyA
I hope this information was helpful. For all of you who are seeking to enhance your professional development and merge into a new career, check out the video on Is part-time the new normal.
If you have any comments, questions and/or suggestions about this article or any of my articles, feel free to contact me via email at letmewriteitforyou@gmailcom. If you would like constant information on careers, jobs and professional development related topics, just subscribe above. All the best!