Midi skirts will always have their place in the Spring. The not so full length skirts are a short cut between a maxi skirt and a mini.
Its influence was felt at the Victoria Beckham, Rebecca Minkoff and Delpozzo Spring runways, and this vintage inspired skirt is taking a step forward this season with an au current modern approach.
To keep a well-rounded look featuring the midi skirt, make sure to pair it up with another spring favorite: the crop top.
Here are a few midi skirts to spark your interests..
1. Topshop Texture Gathered Knee Midi Skirt $90 topshop.com
2. Coast Dolita Printed Midi Skirt $91 johnlewis.com
3. Nicholas Lace Calf Length Skirt $350 intermixonline.com
4. Rochas Pleated Midi Skirt $901 farfetch.com
5. Dorothy Perkins Tall Blush Midi Skirt $39 dorothyperkins.com
6. ASOS Petite Exclusive Organza Insert Jacquard Midi Skirt $87 asos.com
7. River Island Gold Sequin A-line Midi Skirt $30 riverisland.com
8. Cynthia Rowley Midi Skirt $325 cynthiarowley.com