It’s so easy being green! So, finding a gift for those living an eco-friendly lifestyle really shouldn’t be difficult. Show that you are savvy to sustainable finds for the eco-ista on your list this Holiday season. From skin care to other essentials, here are a few items that may even convert you to the side, where the grass and everything else is green.
- Rejuvenate their skin with Dr. Hauschka’s limited-edition Spruce Warming Bath Essence ($8.46), drhauschka.com.
- For days when she’s out and about shopping organic or visiting flea markets, the Earthkeepers Timberland tote ($125) is ideal for storing her items.
- When she’s jet setting, that shouldn’t mean that she has to forgo her natural skin care routine. The John Masters Organics, Essential Travel Kit, ($14) will keep everything on point.
- Keep her feet toasty this season with a pair of PACT organic socks ($19 – $40), available at select Whole Foods and wearpact.com.
- When she wants the best for her hair, you’ve got to give her just that..’The Perfect Gift!’ gift set ($65) from oyinhandmade.com. The set includes natural hair care products from the brand, such as: Honey Hemp conditioner, Juices & Berries leave-in tonic, Hair Dew conditioning leave-in lotion, Shine & Define styling cream and Sugar Berries all-vegetable pomade.
- Give the gift of smooth skin with the Natural Body Trio collection by pacificaperfume.com.
- Every good lipstick application begins with moisturized lips. Therefore, you can’t go wrong with the Lip Whip Gift Pack by Kari Gran.
- For the eco-fragrance lover, Pour le Monde® natural perfumes ($95) are a thoughtful holiday gift.