What is LinkedIn? It’s the vehicle by which more than 73% of professionals have located their next job. It’s the vehicle by which professionals have met others across the nation, kept up with the latest trends and met key subject matter experts in their profession. American Express got it right when they touted that membership has its privileges. As a professional profile, you can be expected to create information that list your business expertise, professional interests and comments relevant to your professional assets and value in your career or job area. Connect, join and learn 8 compelling reasons why you should develop a powerful LinkedIn profile:
1. Like minded individuals can be found on LinkedIn in all professions.
2. The service industry members represent an increasing presence on LinkedIn. For instance, massage therapists represent 67,745 people; Magicians 131,00, School Teachers 60,662, Garbage Collectors 496, Dive Instructors 6,900 and Virtual or Administrative Assistants 641,245 members.
3. Small and large companies conduct business on LinkedIn including networking, seeking new quality workforce, posting jobs and dialoguing on the latest industry trends and current events.
4. You can link your LinkedIn profile with your twitter account and share quotes, relevant information and job search.
5. LinkedIn also allows its members to take industry specific webinars, comment or post articles and discuss them with colleagues across the USA and across the World.
6. You can access your LinkedIn profile on your I-phone, smart phone, blackberry, android and palm, I-pad or vehicle that offers internet service.
7. All businesses and professionals enjoy interacting with others who they perceive as social media savvy, knowledgeable and with those who add value to the profession. It starts with LinkedIn. Sign up for Social Media Examiner dot com to learn about being more social media savvy.
8. Learn, link, and see Jason Alba for the latest updates and explanations of how to proceed with linked in via http://imonlinkedinnowwhat.com/dvd/
Now that you understand the importance of LinkedIn, let’s start crafting your profile and networking! So are you ready? Then – ready , set _LinkedIn!
Massive tornadoes hit Oklahoma, killing at least 24 people.How you can help