All Aboard! 70000 Tons Of Metal is about ready to hit the seas for 4 days of pure metal bliss. 40 Bands and then some and they start later in the day on Day 1 of the journey. In this environment it’s like having a backstage pass but the VIP area has pools, ocean views, lounges, food, drinks, and a whole bunch of musicians doing the same things!
- Day one is late afternoon out of Miami and music going deep into the night.
- Day two is a day at sea with music going all day long on three stages!
- Day three and you go ashore at Cockburn Town (yes, that’s the name) on Grand Turk Island. Arriving early morning and hanging all day so snorkel, beach it, whatever your fun is and then back aboard for music all night long.
- Day four is more music but, add in clinics, workshops, and memorabilia signings topped off by the ship Metal Karaoke for a big ass sing along. (Now that oughta be interesting!)
- Day five brings you back ashore, bummer. But it is Miami so how bad can it be? Get your legs back and party South Beach style!
To see the 34 announced bands at this publishing go here!
For the main page of the website go here!
Check out the pics from 2012!