- Invite a few close friends in for a movie and dessert.
- Take her on a weekend getaway.
- Write a poem for her and tell her how special she is.
- Plan a surprise dinner with close friends.
- Create a photo album that celebrates her life.
- Pitch in with other friends and buy her something special she can keep.
- Put together a birthday basket for her.
Please subscribe to Twin Falls Motherhood Examiner at the link above, this free subscription will ensure you will receive an email each time I post. With great articles coming in Mom - Me Time, Infants, Toddlers & Teens oh my!, Fabulous Housewives of Twin Falls, Thrifty Shopping & more, Family Times, Simple& Scrumptious in the Kitchen and On my Soapbox.
Find me on Facebook and "Like" Twin Falls Motherhood Examiner.