Do you remember the slogan, "Reading is Fundamental?" It still rings true. Many have said that we are the same except for the people we met and the things we read. If you desire a job or career change, try reading, checking out virtual trainings, connecting to you tube videos or getting a good ole book.
Here are 7 options to read in 2013 to enhance your 2014 job search:
- 3 Ways to make your cover letter shine http://shar.es/wR1rY
- Little known ways to develop a critically compelling cover letter http://exm.nr/17EiOdX
- If You can dream, you can have your ideal career http://shar.es/wfCII
- 3 Reasons to rev up your resume in 30 minutes. Take a look at it here:http://shar.es/ZIYFV
- 4 Tips to enhance descriptors on your resume http://shar.es/ZCHtX
- 7 Clues for 40 years old who recently earned a college degree http://shar.es/lSLcS
- 10 Dumb things heard often by job seekers http://shar.es/lKE9U
- 10 Wow factors taken from your education listed on your resume http://shar.es/lyjam
- Job Fair Update: Do you need a job? http://shar.es/lvrKr
I hope this information was helpful. For all of you who are seeking to enhance your professional development and merge into a new career, check out the video on candy wrapper resumes.
If you have any comments, questions and/or suggestions about this article or any of my articles, feel free to contact me via email at letmewriteitforyou@gmailcom. If you would like constant information on careers, jobs and professional development related topics, just subscribe above. All the best!