Healthy Taste of LA - celebrating plant-based eating and healthy living at its best - returns once more to Los Angeles for its fourth annual celebration. September's sister event - Healthy Taste of Sacramento - sold out fast and begged an encore. Time to act quickly as this stellar event fast approaches.
Headlining at this year's Healthy Taste of LA are some of the foremost leaders in the plant-based movement. Together, they form the top 7 reasons you need to grab a seat at the 4th Annual Healthy Taste of LA being held in Redondo Beach, CA, November 2 - 3.
This.all day event featuring the latest scientific information by the finest medical doctors and fitness experts, and food and food preparation by the best plant based vegan chefs. including a delicious whole food, plant based lunch (Saturday).
7 reasons to grab a seat at the 4th Annual Healthy Taste of LA November 2 - 3
1. Dr. Neal Barnard, founder of Physician's Committee for Responsible Medicine, is author of Power Foods for the Brain.
2. Dr. Alan Goldhamer, founder of True North Health Center, co-author of The Pleasure Trap.
3. Miyoko Schinner, vegan chef, author, TV cooking show host, and restaurateur.
4. Chef Eric Lechasseur and Sanae Suzuki own Seed Kitchen in Venice, CA.
5. Chef Ramses Bravo, executive chef TrueNorth Health Center and author of Bravo!
6. John Pierre, a celebrity fitness guru.
7. Chef AJ, vegan for over 35 years and is the author of Unprocessed.
Healthy Taste of LA Details
When: Saturday night & Sunday, November 2-3, 2013
Where: Saturday night at South Bay Adventist Church • 401 S. Prospect Ave. • Redondo Beach, CA 90277
Sunday at Torrance Memorial Medical Center • 3330 Lomita Blvd. • Torrance, CA 90505
What: Dinner With Dr. Neal Barnard Saturday, November 2, 2013, 6:30 p.m.
Gourmet whole food, plant based cuisine prepared by our celebrity vegan chefs.
Meet and greet Dr. Barnard, 5:30 p.m.
Please purchase your ticket online by October 26, 2013.
To save your seats at Healthy Taste of LA CLICK HERE NOW
$109/person • October 1 to 15
$119/person • October 16 to 31
$129/person • November 1
$149/person • at the door if room.
Lose Weight • Get Healthy • Live Longer • Go Plant Based