Baltimore is home to many fantastic shopping destinations, within all price points, that are ideal for holiday shoppers. If you still haven’t finished acquiring those perfect gifts for all the people on your list, consider some of these locations that we’ve discussed throughout the year.
1. South Moon Under – In addition to the fabulous designer clothes, shoes and accessories, you can also find gems like personalized mugs and fashionable books for the fashion-lover on your list.
Locations: Shops at Kenilworth ~ 822 Kenilworth Drive ~ Towson, MD 21204; Harbor East ~ 815 Aliceanna Street ~ Retail 101 ~ Baltimore, MD 21202
2. Handbags in the City – Handbags in the City is THE boutique from which to snag the hottest handbags in Baltimore from designers like Kooba, MCM, Botkier and Tory Burch.
Shop: 840 Aliceanna Street ~ Baltimore, MD 21202
3. Fresh! Boutique – Fresh! carries haute cocktail dresses, denim and outerwear. Visit them in Greenspring Station.
Shop: 10749 Falls Road ~ Lutherville, MD 21093
4. Wee Chic – Wee Chic, a baby boutique, located in Greenspring Station has the coolest, runway-inspired designs for babies and children, as well as gifts for new moms.
Shop: 10751 Falls Road, Lutherville, MD 21093
5. Quinntessential Gentleman – This traditional barbershop offers gifts linked precisely with what the name suggests—classic items for the refined gentleman in your life, like cufflinks, classic razors, cigar samplers, ties and cologne.
Shop: 31 South Calvert St ~ Baltimore, Maryland 21202
6. Bliss Boutique – Newly opened in Baltimore this year, this quaint boutique offers unique, quality fashions at an affordable price point.
Shop: 4419 Kenwood Avenue ~ Baltimore, MD 21206
7. Marshalls – Marshalls is ideal for discounted clothing, shoes, accessories, household items, fragrances and knick knacks, with several locations throughout the greater Baltimore area.
Locations: Towson Marketplace ~ 1238 Putty Hill Avenue ~ Towson, MD 21204; Golden Ring Plaza ~ 8641 Philadelphia Rd ~Rosedale (Baltimore), MD 21237