As the busy holiday season approaches, Christmas can be a stressful time for adults. Between all the decorations, gift buying, parties and meal preparations, its no wonder the holiday hustle-and-bustle stresses us out!
Get into the holiday "spirit" this year with the following Christmas punch recipe ideas. Guaranteed to be party favorites with family, friends and loved ones, the following beverage recipes offer two choices; alcohol or alcohol-free.
Why not garnish drinks with a special festive touch by adding the Holiday Cheer Ice Cubes to your beverages? (recipe below.) For quick and simple Christmas punch recipes, the following holiday spirits are sure to be great big hits for years to come. Choice of alcohol or alcohol-free drinks
3 Christmas Drink Recipes With Alcohol
The following three Christmas beverages include alcohol and pack quite the holiday punch!
Holiday Cheer Mimosa
This simple drink recipe requires only two ingredients and takes just minutes to prepare.
- Champagne, chilled
- Cranberry juice cocktail, chilled (orange juice can be substituted)
- Fill chilled champagne flutes half-way with cranberry juice cocktail.
- Fill to top of glass with champagne.
- Stir gently and serve.
Christmas Cranberry Cheer
Nothing says Christmas like cranberries, right?
- 64-ounce cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 1 bottle red wine, chilled
- 1/3 cup bottled sweetened lime juice
- 1 liter bottle lemon-lime soda
- Mix all ingredients in a large punch bowl.
- Add Holiday Cheer Ice Cubes Splash, recipe below.
Christmas Cranberry Punch Recipe
- 2 cups Vodka
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 cups lime juice
- 2 cups water
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- Combine ingredients in a large and festive punch bowl.
- Serve with Holiday Cheer Ice Cubes Splash, recipe below.
3 Alcohol-Free Christmas Cheer Recipes
These three delightful Christmas recipes are perfect for all ages. No alcohol is included.
Alcohol-Free Christmas Citrus Punch Recipe
This fruity punch is another quick and easy recipe that looks as wonderful as it tastes.
- 32-ounce bottle cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 46-ounce can unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Large bottle 7-Up or other lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Add soda and stir.
- Serve in decorative punch bowl.
- Garnish with Holiday Cheer Ice Cubes Splash.
Christmas Cheer Punch Recipe
- 3 ounce package cherry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 6-ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 quart cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 12 ounce bottle 7-Up or similar lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add lemonade.
- Add cold water and cranberry juice cocktail.
- Add soda and stir.
- Pour punch into festive punch bowl.
- Add 2 trays of Holiday Cheer Ice Cubes Splash, recipe below.
Christmas Cooler for Kids Punch Recipe
This holiday recipe is sure to be a big hit with the kids. Don’t serve until ready to drink.
- 20 ounces frozen strawberries, unsweetened
- 46-ounce can pineapple juice
- Lime, orange or pineapple sherbet
- Peppermint Sticks
- Place frozen strawberries in blender and puree.
- In punch bowl, add strawberry puree and pineapple juice.
- Pour into punch glasses.
- Top with a spoonful of sherbet.
- Add peppermint stick in each glass for stir-stick and additional flair.
Holiday Cheer Ice Cubes Splash
No more ho-hum ice cubes for these party drinks. To add a special holiday touch, include Holiday Cheer Ice Cubes Splash in your beverages.
- Pineapple slices
- Maraschino Cherries, whole
- Cranberry juice cocktail
Slice citrus fruit into small pieces.
- Place fruit in bottom of individual ice cube tray compartments.
- Cover fruit pieces with cranberry juice cocktail.
- Freeze until solid.
- Drop in individual glasses, fruits or punch bowls.
- Add Holiday Cheer Ice Cubes Splash to beverages for a festive addition to holiday drinks.
The six delicious and simple festive punch recipes listed above are guaranteed to be party favorites for many years to come. As always, please drink responsibly! Cheers!
And speaking of the holidays.....
- Holiday whiskey balls & rum balls recipes perfect for Christmas
- 25 Best Homemade Gingerbread Cookie Recipes
- 20 Free Gingerbread House Patterns
- Christmas Sayings: 33 Sentimental and Humorous Holiday Quotes and Toasts
- Best pecan pie recipes for Christmas
- Divine Christmas Eggnog Recipes
- 25 Gourmet Fruitcake Recipes
- 50 Christmas Cookie Recipes: Best Homemade Cookies for the Holidays
- 15 Christmas Cupcake Recipes for the Holidays
- Free Christmas Gift Tags
- Holiday Hazards & Dangers for Pets
- 15 Homemade Holiday Pet Treats
- Christmas Fudge
- New Year’s Eve toasts, quotes and sayings to ring in the New Year
- 20 New Year’s Eve Cocktails: Ring in the New Year with refreshing holiday cheer
- 30 New Year’s Eve Appetizer Recipes Perfect for Parties