Instead of buying your sweetheart or your children a bakery or ice cream cake, why not create delicious, decorative whimsical cupcakes as a sweet treat to celebrate Valentine’s Day.
You can create cupcakes inspired by our children’s favorite movie, like Disney’s Frozen or something whimsical like a strawberry milkshake in the summertime. Or create a better version of a childhood favorite by making Twinkie cupcakes with buttercream frosting. Or if you are not up to baking cupcakes from scratch, whip up some Twinkie cupcakes with pink cherry frosting.
The possibilities are endless and you can enjoy a sweet treat with your family or host a Valentine’s Day party for your children and serve up some delicious and fun cupcakes.
- Cupcakes for Valentine's Day inspired by Disney's "Frozen"
- Strawberry milkshake cupcakes recipe
- Recipe for homemade Twinkie cupcakes
- Valentine's Day dark chocolate cupcakes with raspberry buttercream frosting recipe
- Apple cider cupcakes with salted caramel frosting recipe
- Pumpkin brownie cupcakes with vanilla bean buttercream recipe
Never miss another frugal living tip, any frugal food news, recipes or cooking tips again! Subscribe to Rachael Monaco Frugal Living Examiner and receive FREE notification every time something new is published. You can also subscribe to Rachael Monaco Cooking Examiner for the latest food news and recipes.
©Rachael Monaco All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior permissions from the author. The first two sentences may be reposted with a link back to the original article.