If value is defined as something of worth or importance then saving Money proves to be of tremendous Value. This is especially true in a time where people are losing their jobs and homes, paying higher prices for gas and facing other various hardships. Even if you don’t “need” to save money, why wouldn’t you want to? Didn’t you work hard for your money? Aren’t there other things you can do or buy with that saved money? No matter what the reason, there are a lot of ways to save money.
Here are just some of things you can try:
- Contact your local service providers and/or credit card companies and ask if they can offer better pricing/interest rate, the worse thing they can tell you is “no”, but if they say “yes”, that is instant savings that can be applied elsewhere.
- Trim the fat. See what your spending your money on and get rid of unnecessary spending. For example, are you paying for a house phone you never use? If so, consider canceling your account.
- Consider bargain shopping at garage sales or consignment stores, another person’s trash may be your treasure and for a discount!
- If you provide a service, barter with other service providers.
- Last but definitely not least, use coupons.
I love Coupons! Coupons provide a valuable source of savings for everything! A coupon is much more than just a piece of paper with numbers and writing on it. It is like money because it allows you to save/keep what you would have spent to be used on your other needs and wants. I have personally seen the power of what they can do in my life and in the lives of others.
How do you go about saving money? Please feel free to contact me at Leanette@TeachMe2Save.com