Valentines’ day isn’t the only day of the year to think about spicing up your sex life. Everyday provides opportunities to reconnect with the one you love. Other than the obvious benefit of having great sex, you’ll feel more connected to your significant other.
It can be easy to get in a rut, especially if you’re in a long-term relationship. Here are some ideas to help boost your intimacy.
1. Visit an couples friendly adult boutique but skip the videos, no matter what some say, most woman feel inadequate and diminished by skin flicks. Instead, look for fun things to incorporate in your love making or just laugh at the options.
2. Buy a sexual massage book and pick out pages for each other to try. Barnes and Nobles has a classy section for sexuality, check out the options together and have fun!
3. Send your mate a naughty text message at an unexpected time, like when he is in a meeting, class or other typically inappropriate time. It will make them smile, send you one back and get the momentum going for when you can be together!
4. Try a new position that you’ve never tried before. It doesn’t have to be crazy, just different. If you need some ideas, check out Cosmopolitan’s site or a book like the Kama Sutra.
5. Invite your partner in for a long, hot shower. Use candles for soft lighting, pour a glass of wine, and take your time washing each other. It is an intimate setting and it instantly creates an intimate experience. Towel each other off and see what the evening brings.
It is hard to keep things going after you’ve been together for a while. It can take some work to keep the love alive, but in a world of divorce and one night stands, your real, long-term relationship is worth a little work!
Here are some local options that can help keep things interesting!
Not Too Naughty is a playful, yet not intimidating place to pick up some lingerie or other themed gifts for your special somebody. Call them to find out more: 505-881-2112.
Get some homemade candles right here in Albuquerque at http://www.nmcandleco.com/.