Forget the resolutions, it's time for a more reasonable way to move forward toward your goals in life. It's so easy to begin the year with the ideas and hopes that you will lose 20 pounds and run marathons by March, and most people give up on their goals within the first 10 days of the year. Now it's February 1, how are you coming along on your goals?
How about an approach to reaching your goals that is actually productive, reasonable, consistent, and do-able?
I actually am one of those people who accomplishes many tasks and goals. It helps my self-esteem to actually follow-through and complete a project. People always ask how I live such a productive and courageous life, so here are my tips.
5 Ways to live a Big, Bold & Beautiful Life
1. Gratitude~ Say thank you for something, for anything in your life as it is right now. It doesn't matter if you say thank you for a hairbrush, your shoes, or your family, just start by saying thank you.
2. Start small~ Confidence grows by accomplishing projects. Instead of going from A to Z, try going from A to B.
3. Just do it~ Do something each day toward your goal. It can be as little as 10 minutes a day, just do it every day consistently and you will see results.
4. Be your biggest fan~ It's up to you to be your biggest cheerleader. At the end of each day, look at what you did, instead of what you didn't do.
5. Party~ When you reach one of your small goals, party like it's 1999 or 2009 or whatever. Just party. You deserve it!
See, it's really that easy to accomplish your dreams. You can do it. Cheers to 2010.