The last post explained why Trader Joe's is not quite a "health food" store the way Whole Foods is. This time, here's reasons why Trader Joe's is still an essential stop.
1. 100% Stevia powder: very few Whole Foods stores carry stevia without some kind of additive in it.
2. 99-cent boxes of recycled paper tissue. Are you still wiping your nose with old-growth habitat?
3. Organic frozen fruits that are cheaper than Whole Foods'
4. 10-minute, additive-free, organic, uncooked rice. Nothing quite like that anywhere else.
5. Pre-cooked, organic lentils, for those who don't always have time for sorting-and-rinsing.