The Howard Stern Show returns live Monday, March 11, 2013 at 6:00 a.m., and the King of All Media should have no trouble filling his four hour radio show thanks to some major goings-on during his week off air to tape the new season of "America's Got Talent".
Check out the Top 5 things Howard Stern Show fans are dying to hear about Monday morning:
1. "Late Night" rumors: Shortly after news leaked last week that Jay Leno is retiring from "The Tonight Show" after the 2013-14 season, another late night scandal hit the New York Post: the rumor that Howard Stern is on the short list to replace Jimmy Fallon when Fallon takes over for Leno. Stern has made no comment on the story via Twitter, clearly saving the juicy details for his satellite radio listeners.The story was released by Stern's NY Post pal Linda Stasi, which lends an actual hint of credibility to the rumors. Read the full story here
2. Artie and Jackie: In a segment that was screaming for some mournful violin underscoring, former Stern Show sidekick Artie Lange hosted an interview with former Stern Show sidekick Jackie Martling. The "Artie Lange Show" interview had both comedians lamenting the foolish choices that led them to lose their respective gigs. Read the story and see the video clip here
3. Fine, "AGT": As much as Stern's old school fans complain about his new gig on "AGT," there should definitely be some interesting stories from his first weekend judging contestants for Season 8. Perhaps most compelling is the chance to hear Stern's uncensored reaction to last weekend's news that a fourth judge was being added to the "America's Got Talent" panel, supermodel Heidi Klum. Read the story here
4. Robin? Rooo-biiinn?: Time is counting down to Robin Quivers' scheduled press tour for the forthcoming release of her health book "The Vegucation of Robin Quivers: How Real Food Saved My Life". Quivers has been absent from the Howard Stern Show for ten months while recovering from unspecified health problems that began when doctors discovered a grapefruit sized tumor pressing on her bladder. Quivers has multiple TV appearances scheduled for March and April, and its hard to believe she won't made Studio 69 her first "in person" stop of the tour. Read the full story on Robin Quivers' scheduled appearances here
5. Death Curse nonsense: While the entire Stern Show cast and most fans have given up on the legitimacy of the urban legend known as the Howard Stern Show Vacation Death Curse, that doesn't mean Stern can't still pay tribute to the celebrities that passed away while he was away. This week's "curse" claimed Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, actress Bonnie Franklin and famed WWE manager Paul Bearer. See more Howard Stern Show Vacation Death Curse victims here