March 18, 2014
The weather is warming up (a bit) and parents are looking for something to with their kids - outside of the house. Here's a list of five things you can do with your kids, through the end of March.
- March 19-23: Disney On Ice presents Let’s Celebrate – Disney On Ice will be at The Palace of Auburn Hills for a celebration on the ice! Join Mickey, Minnie and all your Disney favorites, for an awesome time. Ticket prices range from $22-76.
- March 20: FREE Cone Day at Select Dairy Queen Locations – Get a free ice cream cone for you and your kids! All you have to do is donate to the Children’s Miracle Network (which benefits kids hospitalized at Beaumont Children’s Hospital). Support a great cause, while eating a sweet treat!
- March 25-30: Disney’s Beauty & The Beast at The Fisher Theatre – Take your family to see the beautiful musical stage show version of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast. Kids can see their favorite characters, live and in person! Show also features the award-winning music from the film, plus additional songs. Tickets range from $39-99.
- March 27-30: Shrine Circus – Everyone loves the circus, and this one is unlike any show on earth! Bring your family out to see how the European circus meets a great American tradition that began in Detroit. The show features wirewalkers, majestic tigers, rides on circus animals and a petting zoo. Tickets range from $6-25.
- March 31: Opening Day for the Detroit Tigers – Come see the Detroit Tigers take on the Kansas City at 1:08 p.m. at Comerica Park.