We're knee deep in December and you know what that means-- let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Although you may be thinking, 'wait it never snows in Southern California,' that doesn't mean your off the hook from the winter chill.
This time of the year can get pretty cold outside and that's when dry skin is just waiting to creep up and rear its ugly head.
To remedy those dry skin spells here is a list of 5 skincare products that are sure to beat the winter chill. And all for under $10!
1. Dove Cream Oil Body Intensive Lotion, Extensive Dry Skin $8 drugstore.com
2. Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy Plus Intensive Repair Lotion $9 walmart.com
3. Vaseline Cocoa Butter Lotion $5 target.com
4. Nivea Essentialy Enriched Body Lotion $8 soap.com
5. St. Ives Naturally Soothing Body Lotion, Oatmeal & Shea Butter $6.49 cvs.com