Divorce is truly one of the most painful events in a person’s life. Many men jump right back into a relationship rather than taking the time to heal themselves. The new relationship acts like a Band-Aid and creates a great diversion. The problem is this is a temporary diversion and his pain will only resurface again at a later date.
A good number of men marry right away to hurt their ex-wife. The problem occurs when their radar is off from all their emotional pain. Some men miss some critical warning signals while seeking revenge against their ex-wife. Then others more revengeful will just go for one of the wives’ friends to really punish her for leaving him.
Here are 5 warning signs the woman you are with is not concerned with your best interest.
1) She is pressuring you to buy a ring and get married. No man needs to be pushed into such a commitment. Especially a man who has yet to heal from a previous divorce.
2) She ignores the fact that your children are in emotional pain and demands all of your attention.
A woman who truly loves you will love your kids as well. She will know that they too are a part of your life and will encourage you to not ignore your children after a divorce. A gold digger will often only include her own children and do her best to dump yours on your ex-wife. She might also never give you any free time to spend one on one with your own children.
3) A gold digger will move in and take over your house right away. She might move in her children as well without any consideration of how it impacts your children’s mental health. A kind woman would be more concerned of how moving in too soon might impact your children. She would put your kid’s needs before her own. She would also encourage you to have a peaceful relationship with your ex-wife for your children’s sake.
4) A gold digger would be taking advantage of the fact that you are in grave emotional pain. She would not encourage you to seek any outside mental health counseling since your unconsciousness aids her planning. She might pay sometimes but do not be fooled if she is not encouraging you to have a relationship with your children. Children often see through a phony person and are the first to notice any inconsistencies.
5) The gold digger nags you to hurt your ex-wife financially so there is more for her. She goes out of her way to teach you how to screw over your ex-wife in litigation. She might volunteer to help you hide your assets. Any woman who encourages you to hurt the mother of your children is a giant red flag. A kind woman would not be into inflicting pain or adding any unnecessary drama to your life.
Look for the woman who puts your children’s needs before her own!