There were a just over a handful of Black actresses representing at the 85th Annual Academy Awards on February 24, 2013. They all looked lovely but these are the top 5 looks we loved.What did you think of the looks at this year's Oscars? Which actress was your pick for best dressed? Best hairstyle?
1. Halle Berry- Iconic hairstyle. Short, chic and strong perfectly complemented her metallic gown.
2. Jennifer Hudson- Ultra feminine and luxuriously long locks made a bold statement with her body conscious navy gown.
3. Kerry Washington- Face flattering center part with long soft waves cascading down her back did not detract from her amazing bejeweled bodice of her strapless red gown by Miu Miu.
4. Quvenzhane Wallis- Simply sweet. Upswept ponytail with soft tendrils in as she called it "Armani Jr."
5. Zoe Saldana- Deep side part with long soft loose curls hair tucked behind ears and flowing glamourously over her shoulders paired well with the strong Origami-like detail of her strapless gown.