How many times have you gone out for sushi and spent a lot to gain a little? Now don't get me wrong. Sushi that is scrumptious is worth the pretty penny you spend. At least, until Yogis came to town.
Yogis Sushi Grill Teriyaki and Roll has 5 valley locations to serve you-Phoenix, Mesa, and Chandler. Beginning in 1997 in California, Yogis opened its first valley location in 2006 and even in this economy, they are expanding with 2 more locations set to open in the near future. Here's why:
1. All of their food is made fresh to order.
2. You can eat the same quality sushi you would find at RA Sushi, Stingray Sushi, or any other high end sushi bar at a reasonable cost.
3. Everything they serve is designed with healthy eating in mind. Their rice bowl combos are served with salad that is topped with a delightful dressing that enhances the vegetables rather than drowning them in the taste of the dressing.
4. Variety on the menu. Combos, a la carte items, soups, noodles, and tempura in addition to the sushi.
And the 5th reason Yogi's is growing and thriving in a struggling economy....
5. Yogi's has not cut quality to compensate for rising food costs.
Is there anything negative to be said about Yogi's? Yes. They don't have enough locations!
For more information on Yogis Grill Teriyaki & Roll go to www.yogisgrill.net. Yogis is open everyday at 11am until 9pm and can be found at the following locations:
1130 W. Grove Avenue #104, Mesa, AZ 85210, 480-890-7990
2043 South Ellsworth Road, #104, Mesa, AZ 85209, 480-380-1213
3235 W. Ray Road, #5, Chandler, AZ 85226, 480-855-5594
929 N. Dobson Road, #103, Mesa, AZ 85201, 480-615-3356
1645 East Camelback Road, #105, Phoenix, AZ 85016, 602-264-3229