September 13, 2013
Here are five reasons to tune into this year’s fall TV lineup:
- It’s healthy to have a routine. After a busy summer of planned events, it’s only natural to plan some “you” time around a favorite show.
- See familiar faces. Andy Samberg left “Saturday Night Live” after a seven-year stint, but joins a new show, “Brooklyn Nine-Nine.” Better yet, the 80’s are back: favorite faces such as Robin Williams (“Mork & Mindy”) and Michael J. Fox (“Family Ties”) return on TV in “The Crazy Ones” and “The Michael J. Fox Show,” respectively.
- Finally find out how Ted met his wife. After eight seasons, “How I Met Your Mother” will premiere its final season, which will, of course, be lengen..wait for it…dary!
- Music is good for the soul. With shows like “Glee,” “X Factor” and “The Voice,” viewers can get their groove back!
- Get some closure. Last year there were some epic season finales—can you say, “I didn’t see that coming?”—but now, it’s time to pick up where it was left and see what happens next (think: “Sons of Anarchy” and “Luther”).
To see all upcoming shows, check out the fall TV premiere schedule, then set the DVR.