The 2009 World all-around champ/Olympic silver medalist/budding NCAA star gives you quotes like this:
1. "I like to think of myself as a mature female athlete...but that's arguable."
2. "I think the max time I ever took off was three weeks. And it was really hard because I got super bored."
3. "With every injury I had, there were always these little moments where I was like, 'Man, is this when I'm supposed to cut the chord?' But then it would be like someone had smacked me upside the back of my head, like, 'Wake up, you're not done!'"
4. "I love sleeping. It is probably one of my favorite pastime hobbies."
5. "I think the longest period of homesickness was about two hours...and then I realize what a great life I have here, and it's like, what am I thinking? I do not have to scrape my car in the morning to get the ice off the windshield."
Full interview will be available on GymCastic this Wednesday. Thanks, Bridget.