1) According to the FBI, "assault weapons" are used in approximately one percent of all homicides. Is the purpose of an "assault weapons" ban political or practical?
2) What specific weapons are covered by the second amendment? Please give us make and model numbers for 10 guns that are constitutionally protected.
3) How effective is Philadelphia's gun control and law enforcement? Do you think Philadelphia's gun laws would be more or less effective if they were applied nationwide?
4) In the US, the average wait time for an emergency response is about 20 minutes. Do citizens have a right to defend their lives and property with firearms, or must they wait for police to arrive?
5) Please give us an example of an American city where strict gun control has made that city safer than its suburbs.