The snow is still up high and everyone wonders where you should go during mud season. Most trails are recommended for no travel, or should be considered closed, until they properly dry to avoid rutting and other erosion. Choose south-facing trails and have fun!
- Hiking and biking at the Dickey Day Use Area - Dillon Reservoir
- Road riding on Tiger Road / Estates Drive (connect from the bike path)
- Road riding up to Hoosier Pass (get on it before the summer crowds come)
- Hike the trails on Ptarmigan in Silverthorne
- Ride the Summit County Recreational Path