It is summer and with any season, you are getting your summer wardrobe together but don't forget to get the best nail essentials to keep your hands healthy and moisturized during the summer.
With the temperature rising, your hands will begin to sweat more and be used as a cover to combat the blazing sun. It is imperative that you take precautions to take care of your hands and nails. Your nails is an example of your personality and your health.
Weekly caring for your nails should be part of your beauty regimen just like getting your hair shampooed.
5 Nail and Hand Essentials
- Sunscreen: Sunscreens with an SPF of 15 or higher do an excellent job of protecting against UVB. Use sunscreen to protect your hands from the harming UV rays and to keep the sun from drying your hands.
- Hand Cream: Use a quality hand cream/lotion throughout the day to keep your hands and nails moisturized.
- Nail Polish: Wear a protective coating of nail coloring or base coat at all times to protect your nails.
- Cuticle Cream/Oil: Use Cuticle cream/oil to moisturize the cuticles and the skin around the nail area. Regularly applying cuticle oil/cream will help to improve the appearance of your nails.
- Gloves: Protect your hands and nails by any means necessary. Wear gloves when you are using detergents or any harsh chemical.
Don't let your nails be an after thought when it comes to your summer fashion. Well manicured hands and nails are a pleasure to have and others will definitely take notice.