It’s that time of year again. Pies and pastries beckon from every corner. Cakes, cookies, and candies drip with sugary delight and the temptation to indulge overwhelms you. You begin to wonder if you’ll make it to January without consuming mass quantities of food and ultimately packing on the pounds.
For so many of us, it’s hard not to give in. Office holiday parties, kid’s Christmas pageants, and New Year’s balls don’t leave much time for ourselves, and the demands of family and work life on top of it all add to the fevered pitchlike a well-tuned orchestra. Ugh.
That’s where we come in. The holidays are supposed to be fun, right? Well, we know your pain and the good news is we’ve got the goods to deliver a targeted plan of attackthat’s guaranteed to ring in 2011 free of late-night fridge raids, marathon eating or dire distress.
- simple strategies for fitting the most important meal of the day in that won’t suck your time or energy
- the 2ndmost important thing you should do beyond breakfast to energize your body and keep it fueled
- whether or not snacking is right for you and smart suggestions that will keep your belly satisfied
- why sugar is the ultimate empty calorie and how to combat cravings without feeling deprived
- the #1 missing ingredientin successful, long-lasting weight loss plans (Hint: this one’s so easy yet so elusive)
Diets don’t work. It’s a stone cold fact. Join us for this enlightening call that will clear the confusion and set the story straight so that you can merrily avoid another dreaded Jenny Craig consultation or Weight Watchers meetingnext year.
Are you ready to forget the frenzy, end emotional eating and kick off
the new year without worrying about weight?
Find out what happens when 2 powerhouse health coaches combine their talents and know-how in a call jam-packed with tips and pointers you’ll use not only at the holidays, but all year long.
CLICK HERE to sign up.
We can’t wait to see you then!
~ Angela and Andrea
PS: Can't make it live? No sweat! Go ahead and register anyway and we'll send a copy of the recording straight to your inbox as soon as it's over.
Click for call registration: http://bit.ly/sanelitesunny
PPS: If there’s a colleague, friend or family member who wants to know how to hit the holidays feeling cool, calm and confident, feel free to invite ‘em to join us!