Everyone wants to have success in their lives. Success is defined differently by each individual. There are 5 keys to finding success in your life.
1. Never waste a heartbeat!
- Wake up every day with a mission and purpose. There are absolutely no guarantees in life, so cherish every heartbeat. Keep your heart healthier by exercising daily.
2. Goal-oriented people find ways!
- A goal oriented person is one who has goals and visions and is constantly working hard to achieve them. By setting SMART goals, specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely goals you will achieve what you whatever you put your mind to.
3. Go with goal-oriented people!
- By going with goal-oriented people you will be involved with ambitious individuals that will encourage and motivate you and lead you toward success.
4. Extra-effort is the key to success!
- Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
5. Every day is a great day!
- See key #1. By not wasting a heartbeat one will realize that every day is to be cherished, lived to the fullest because every day is a great day.
Fitness and healthy living are obtainable for people with real lives that seem too full of work and personal responsibilities to devote time to their personal fitness. By applying these 5 keys to success you will not only achieve your health and fitness goals, but achieve success in everything you do in life.