If your passport has been hibernating for the winter, it’s time to dust it off. Airlines are releasing spring airfare sales to entice travelers abroad. With Today’s Best Fares on Travelzoo, we found fares to the following five destinations for less than $500, with availability into the next several months:
- Cayman Islands ($303 and up): A British territory in the western Caribbean, the Cayman Islands have crystal-clear water and colorful sea life that make snorkeling and scuba diving a top draw. Back on land, spend the days golfing, shopping and sunning on the beaches.
- Turks & Caicos ($305 and up): Relaxation reigns on these white-sand-lined islands, where visitors can fill their days strolling the beaches, dining on fresh seafood, booking treatments at luxurious spas and gambling at the casinos.
- Costa Rica ($341 and up): Costa Rica is renowned for its lush rainforests, eco-preserves and adrenaline-pumping activities like rappelling and zip-lining. Pair this fare with a deal at the luxury Andaz Peninsula Papagayo, where stays of three or more nights include a $100 resort credit.
- Montreal ($345 and up): Visit this French-influenced, cosmopolitan city as the weather warms and spring festivals kick into gear.
- Panama ($382 and up): Known for its famous canal, Panama lets visitors dip their toes in two different oceans, while exploring mountains and rainforest in between. Beginning in April, upscale Panama resorts are offering rates as low as $138 per night.
Click here to find availability for these fares and more destinations.