Sometimes we get used to going on the same dates with our boyfriend or girlfriend, wife or husband. It's nice to try and switch thing sup a little. Here are 5 great date nights you can try: (In no particular order)
5. Look for a museum or an estate in your area. In Miami we have The Deering Estate, Viscaya, The Barnacle and more. If you haven't been, these are great for a date.
4. Go to a park and take a picnic with you. Bring a bottle of wine or champagne and make it romantic.
3. Try a different restaurant you would't normally try. Indian, Persian, Vietnamese are just a few examples.
2. Find a national park in your area - some may not think the Everglades is romantic but it's a fun and different date that most people don't go on. I would also try the Biscayne National Park, it's beautiful. Find one in your area you haven't been to yet.
1. If you like music find a local bar that plays the music you both like. If you are both into different bands, it may be nice to see them play live.