There's myriad options for fun and romance on Valentine's Day. You might plan a quiet evening in with your significant other, or instead go dancing for a girl's night out. Whatever the event, you will feel smashing in these stylish Valentine's Day outfits!
1. If you're going on a romantic dinner date for two, wear a wrap dress or a sheath dress in your favorite jewel-tone shade. Try a slightly muted version of Klein blue, such as Dazzling blue, to brighten brown eyes or make blue eyes seem to hold unlimited depths. Or, choose a dress in Radiant Orchid, as it flatters any skin tone. Instead of the classic red dress, which is kind of cliché, try out a pinky coral like Cayenne. You'll be able to wear this dress into Spring and Summer.
2. If you're going dancing for a girl's night out, wear a jumpsuit in a small-scale graphic pattern and a motorcycle vest or jacket. The jumpsuit gives you structure, but is comfy enough to get your groove on in. The jacket provides structure and provides a hard edge to the outfit. Wear your favorite flats or pumps so you can dance all night. You'll stand out as you won't be wearing a miniskirt or skinny jeans.
3. If you're going on a double date or a group date, wear a medium to large floral print dress in either a sheath or a fit and flare style. Modern florals can be dressed up or down. Plus, you can pull a number of colors from the print to accessorize. Try a colorful shoe and a trio of sparkly, thin bracelets.
4. If you're having an intimate night in, wear something sexy, yet comfortable. A wrap dress can feel as relaxed as a t-shirt, while satin or silk pajamas in your favorite color send out an invitation to your significant other. Be sure to get a pedicure, as you'll be barefoot or in slippers.
5. If you're taking your significant other to a hockey or basketball game, wear boyfriend jeans, of course! Top them with a t-shirt and a baseball jacket, or a sparkly tank top and a plaid shirt. A darling flat or classic Converse Chucks finish the look. If you want a team shirt, now is the night to purchase it. Try to avoid the "pink aisle" and buy a fitted shirt in your team's colors.
An outfit that makes you feel confident and sexy can make for a fantastic Valentine's night. Have fun in these looks!