- Prairie Lights in Grand Prairie. A great way to get in the festive mood, fill your car with family and friends and drive through this amazing display of 4 million lights! See my review here. Learn more here.
- Arlington Christkindl Market. The weather is perfect for this free outdoor event. See my review here. Learn more here.
- Caravaggio exhibit at the Kimbell in Fort Worth. Get half price tickets on Fridays between 5 and 8 PM. Learn more here.
- Breakfast or Lunch with Santa at the Dallas Zoo. Learn more here.
- The Salvation Army Angel Tree. Sunday is the last day to choose an angel and Monday is the last day to turn in the gifts you purchased for your angel! Learn more here.
A massive tornado hits Oklahoma, killing at least 24 people.How you can help