Looking for ways to celebrate St. Patrick's Day? Here are 5 easy activities to celebrate this Irish holiday with your child.
- LUCKY SHAMROCK TREATS Yummy Rice Crispy Treats cut into shamrock shapes topped with green frosting and green decorating sugar. Check out the Rice Krispies' site for the complete recipe.
- LEPRECHAUN PAPER CRAFT Make your own 3-D paper leprechaun. Print the pattern from this FamilyFun.go.com web page and then just cut and glue together.
- SLAP PADDY IRISH SYMBOLS Capture the Irish symbols in this mouse-clicking game from apples4theteacher.com with a leprechaun! Lucky Irish symbols include a Celtic cross, flag of Ireland, shamrock, and harp. Don't touch his pot of gold or hat with shillelagh - it makes him fighting mad and he'll take points away!
- LEPRECHAUN BEARD An easy fluffy beard made out of construction paper and other materials you probably have at home. See notimeforflashcards.com for complete photos and instructions.
- ST. PATRICKS DAY COLORING PAGES Print and color these fun coloring pages from funschool.kaboose.com. There's nothing easier than that!
Do you have an idea for an easy Easter activity? Email it to me or post it as a comment below and I might feature it in an upcoming post.