The best foundations aren't solely confined to the beauty counters at popular shopping malls.
And contrary to the widely shared thought that perfect foundations must carry expensive price tags in order to do justice, you can fork over only a few dollars and achieve the same flawless results as some of the more upscale beauty brands.
Next time you're out running errands at your local drugstore, next to the cough medicine, cotton swabs and occasional snack you can toss in some skin preserving foundation!
Each of these foundations exhibit all of the pros of a solid foundation base: they offer complete coverage, SPF, and best of all they're all under $20! Take a look at these top 5 drugstore foundation super buys...
1. Revlon PhotoReady Makeup $ 14 drugstore.com
2. Maybelline New York Dream Matte Powder $6 beautyencounter.com
3. Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-In-1 Foundation $13 ulta.com
4. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer $8 walmart.com
5. Almay Clear Complexion Powder Makeup $11 target.com