Get in gear ! Get your mind right ! This is your week to get inspired, take advantage of online and virtual job fairs and claim your stake in the job grabbing business!
- Saturday, November 2nd -9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Operation Stand Down Nashville "Financial Empowerment Workshop Series:“A Practical Approach to Getting Your Financial Life in Order”.The workshop will be held at Operation Stand Down Nashville, Inc., 1125 12th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203.
- Monday, November 4th - National Career Summit, online job and career advice. Sign up here For more information, see this site... http://shar.es/IJBw4
- Tuesday, November 5th - General Laborers and Welders are encouraged to apply with Yasmine Carrion, Recruiter, Trinity Marine firstname.lastname@example.org 615.792.8321 Click here to follow them on Twitter.
- 9 am - Seniors interested in the Senior Job Program will also meet @ Clarksville Career Center 931.648-5530.
- Wednesday, November 6th HVAC workers are encouraged to apply with Renea Rosson, Director, Career Services Workforce Essentials 202 N. Main Street Ashland City, TN 37015 (615) 792-2520 (office) Visit them on line @ www.workforceessentials.com.
- Thursday, November 7th Nashville Alumni Career Fair for College Graduates - Check out "Recruit Nashville: VIP Career Meet & Greet. Register @ http://recruitnash-estw.eventbrite.com.
- 9 am - Direct Support Professional Jobs for the following should be mailed, faxed or emailed to: NIA Association, 375 Dover Rd, Clarksville, TN Fax: 931 503-0472 email@example.com.
- Friday, November 8th
Let me write it for you is available to assist motivated job seekers and career changers highlight their best assets and convey them to hiring officials. Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook and on our website for more details.