1. West Indian American Labor Day Parade- Now in its 42nd year, New York’s parade of parade march’s down Eastern Parkway at 11am Monday Labor Day morning. Get a glimpse of the bright colors the of Caribbean, eat authentic food and feel the “ire” vibes and energy as people of all ages jump up to the rhythm of steel pans, whistles and heavy bass. For more information:
2. Catch freaks, wonders and human curiosities at the Coney Island Circus Sideshow. From 1pm -8pm. Show runs continuously from 1pm - 8pm (last ticket sold at 7pm). Tickets are $10 for adults, $5 for kids (under 12), at the door. 1208 Surf Avenue Brooklyn, New York 11224
3. Party hard in HIP HOP at Fool’s Gold’s Day Off annual Labor Day event. Featuring French Montana, Danny Brown, The Lox, A-Trak, World’s Fair and many others. 50 Kent (50 Kent Ae Brooklyn, NY) 3PM. $20 tickets online $30 at the door. For more information www.foolsgoldrecs.com/dayoff/
4. Celebrate Labor Day in Prospect Park with the family! Enjoy Brooklyn’s treasured carousel. 12pm 5pm $2 per ride, $9 for a book of 5 tickets. All ages. The Carousel is located at the Children’s Corner (Willink entrance -intersection of Ocean and Flatbush Avenues and Empire Boulevard).
5. Get a custom 3D printed statue of yourself or of your whole family! The Great Fredini's own state of the art 3D portrait studio. Scan-A-Rama is now open Saturdays and Sundays 12 noon -7pm at 1208 Surf Ave (between the Freak Bar and the Shooting Gallery). Scan-A-Rama is now open Saturdays and Sundays 12 noon -7pm at 1208 Surf Ave (between the Freak Bar and the Shooting Gallery). 1208 Surf Avenue
Brooklyn, New York 11224