Uma Thurman Joins the Cast of Bradley Cooper's New Film
Uma Thurman was recently added to the star-studded line up of the new film, "Adam Jones" (previously named "Chef"). Thurman, a natural beauty, is an obvious pick. She can play soft, sweet and sensitive, or a butt-kicking, bad-ass, ready to take on the world.
Uma Thurman's Signature Look
Is it her classic, effortless beauty that got her the role? Thurman is a great actress and her signature, naturally glowing look; clean makeup with neutral tones and nude lips, is copied by women of all races.
5 Tips To Get Uma Thurman's Effortless Glow
Try these 5 tips to get the "Uma Thurman Glow" with products you can find at Sephora
- Keep the foundation light - Try Smashbox's Liquid Halo HD Foundation it feels like it's barely there. You get some coverage without looking "made up". Retails for $42.
- Use a light shimmery shade on the lid - The Urban Decay Naked3 palette has some wonderful soft gold, champagne and pink shades that will work with any skin tone. Retails for $54.
- Choose a soft natural looking blush - Tarte Cheek Stains are a great choice. They look translucent, like you are naturally rosy. Retails for $30.
- Plump your pout - Don't have full lips like Uma Thurman? No problem, try Dior's Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper. It plumps the lips without the harsh stinging sensation. Retails for $32.
- Hydrate your look - Finish with the light, invigorating mist that Thurman uses, Chanel's Hydra Beauty Essence Mist. Retails for $90. If the price tag is a bit much you can try Make Up For Ever's Mist & Fix for around $12
Do you love Uma Thurman's look? Are you excited about the new Bradley Cooper film? Leave a comment below and let us know why.
Like the article? Click on that shiny little "SUBSCRIBE" button at the top to get the latest makeup news and tips sent straight to your email every week! It's that easy!