- 2013 NFL Schedule TNF - TV Start Times
Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis, Mo., will be the site for this National Football Conference's intradivisional showdown between the (1-2) San Francisco 49ers and the (1-2) St. Louis Rams.
Opening kickoff is scheduled for 8:30 p.m. EST (5:30 p.m. PST) and it'll be broadcast live on NFL Network following the "Prekick Show" with Kurt Warner, Marshall Faulk, Steve Mariucci, Deion Sanders and Rich Eisen.
- 49ers vs Rams 2013 - Live Stream Free Info
A free live stream feed of this 2013 NFL schedule game is available at NFL-Online Live Stream page, which includes Game Rewind, Audio Pass and iTunes Downloads.
Access to the NFL Network & NFL RedZone Live Online is limited to customers of the following providers: AT&T U-Verse, COX, Dish, Optimum and Verizon.
NFL fans are encouraged to contact their TV providers and ask that NFL Network and NFL RedZone Online be part of their TV subscription.
- 2013 NFL Schedule: 49ers vs Rams - TNF Odds
Despite coming off a two-game losing streak, Thursday Night Football oddsmakers believe the visiting Niners are the team to beat this evening.
According to the latest NFL odds, San Francisco [-3½] is favored by just over a field goal versus St. Louis [+3½] in this week 4 matchup.
In addition, the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 42½ points and alternate (straight-up) money-lines list the SF 49ers at 20/37 [-185] and the STL Rams at 8/5 [+160].
- San Francisco 49ers vs St. Louis Rams - ATS Stats
For starters, the Niners come in with a 1-2 ATS record while the Rams have failed to yield a winning ATS bet thus far (0-3) in the 2013 NFL season.
Minutes away from opening kickoff, it comes as no surprise that most of the ATS action favors the defending NFC champs even on the road.
Currently, 66 percent of bettors (2376-1206) believe San Francisco will win this game by a minimum of two safeties.
In turn, 34 percent of the betting population (1206-2376) disagrees with those projections, as they rather take the Rams with a slim cushion at home.
- 49ers vs Rams 2013 - OVER/UNDER Stats
In contrast, NFL fans aren't so decisive about tonight's point-total. As it turns out, the latest figures show that bettors are on the fence about the OVER/UNDER.
At the present time, 55 percent (1489-1213) of the population believes they will surpass 42½ points, versus 45 percent (1213-1489) of those who feel this will be a defensive struggle.
2013 NFL Schedule: 49ers vs Rams - ATS Trends
- SF is 4-0 in its last 4 games in Week 4.
- SF is 6-1-1 in its last 8 games after accumulating less than 150 yards passing in their previous game.
- SF is 7-2 in its 9 games after allowing more than 150 yards rushing in their previous game.
- SF is 19-7-3 in its last 29 games following a ATS loss.
- SF is 9-4 in its last 13 games following a S.U. loss.
- STL is 7-1 in its last 8 vs. NFC West.
- STL is 4-1 in its last 5 games after allowing more than 30 points in their previous game.
- STL is 7-3 in its last 10 games after allowing more than 350 total yards in their previous game.
- STL is 18-40-2 in its last 60 games in September.
- STL is 16-36 in its last 52 games after accumulating less than 250 total yards in their previous game.
Now that you've got all the TNF odds you need, don't miss this 49ers vs Rams 2013 live stream free online or simply follow the aforementioned 2013 NFL schedule TV start times on NFL Network.