The rush to grab a spot in the il Primo Ristorante Get-Away to Binghamton forced ClubEG to book a second bus that has but four seats left to be claimed.
“The trip sold out quickly, and we were looking for a nice number of our Slammer Tour players to come along, but only a few Slammers had signed up,” said Andy Rajhathy, vice president of Executive Golf. “So we rented a second bus and opened it up to more people and it is also filling up quickly. Now, there are more Slammers but we want even more.”
The trip happens April 25-27 and includes three rounds of golf with power cart, hotel, coach bus, range buckets, prizing, breakfasts, one dinner and a bunch of fun.
“We’ll play Conklin in Binghamton for the first two days, then head over to Endicott for the third day and a round at Timber Banks,” said Rajhathy.
Here’s what is included:
- Three rounds of golf with power carts and range balls
- Two nights' accommodation at the Hilton Double Tree (double occupancy)
- Transportation to-and-from the Binghamton area via coach bus (just more than four hours away from Ottawa)
- Hot buffet breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings
- Dinner on Friday night
- Prizes over the whole weekend
- Refreshments on the bus and in the EG Hospitality Suite (beverages and munchies)
- $450 for full EG Members
- $475 for non-members (guests are always welcome)
- $100 surcharge for single occupancy
- No taxes
To get in on the remaining four places, e-mail Rajhathy at email@example.com.