Every year thousands of Las Vegas visitors love the long Thanksgiving Weekend and are eager to travel to this city for relaxation, entertainment and good meals. All hunger for the classic Thanksgiving meal.
Las Vegas residents too have also found the ease of eating out on this American holiday. Not only delicious without the day long lengthy preparation but no dishes to clean eating out is now also becoming a tradition. Las Vegans can choose to dine in or take a great meal home to the family. They know it’s always a smart choice having Thanksgiving in Las Vegas!
Enjoying a tasty Thanksgiving dinner in a Las Vegas restaurant is a great idea each and every year whether you live here or visit here during this festive Holiday.
You are invited to have a great Four Course meal at the First Food Bar at the Palazzo for Thanksgiving.
When you visit the Palazzo your expectations of atmosphere, great service, quality products , tasty dishes and efficient customer service then the First Food and Bar is that place. First Food and Bar takes the bar menu is simple and is sure to capture your attention.
Named one of 2012 Best Restaurants in Las Vegas rest comfortably to a great dining experience at the First Food Bar. Enjoy a traditional tasty four course meal mixing old and new Thanksgiving favorites. From $39
$39 per person; kids ages 5-12 $19; kids under 5 years of age and under are FREE
• Hot mulled apple cider
• Roasted beet with frisee goat cheese and horseradish orange
• Autumn salad endive with blue cheese balsamico
• Roasted garlic Caesar with butternut squash ravioli croutons
Pilgrim dinner served family style
• Roasted Pumpkin Corn Bisque Choice of salad
• Traditional turkey with giblet gravy
• Whipped sweet potatoes
• Green bean almondine
• Mashed potatoes
• House made cranberry sauce
• FIRST stuffing Alternative choices of prime rib or roasted salmon
• Pie Bar featuring pumpkin, apple and pecan pies, along with chocolate chip cookies and whip cream crème anglaise
First Food and Bar at the Palazzo Las Vegas
Location of First Food and Bar: First Food and Bar Las Vegas
The Shoppes at the Palazzo
3327 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
(702) 607-3478 for more information
Well then head to First Food Bar for a four course meal mixing old and new Thanksgiving favorites. From: $39.