The 32nd Annual College and High School Photography contest will close for entries on November 21st. Finalists will be notified by January 27, 2012. Winners will be notified by February 13, 2012. Until the deadline, entries will be accepted from high school and college students in the United States, Canada and around the world. Always read and understand the official contest rules before submitting any entries.
Here are a few provisions taken from the official contest rules for your convenience:
- Subject matter is open
- Enter black and white or color prints or slides
- Entry fee is $5.95 per photo entered (after October 17, 2011)
- Prints must be 9x12 or smaller
- Rights remain with the photographer
First Place Grand Prizes:
- Best College Color or BW- $2,000 plus a new Nikon D7000 camera and lens system
- Best High School- Color or BW - $2,000 plus a new Nikon D7000 camera and lens system
Winning photographs will be published in the May 2012 issue of Photographer's Forum Magazine; entered into Nikon's Emerging Photographers Hall of Fame; and exhibited at Brooks Institute Gallery 27. All contest finalists will be published in the hardcover book, Best of College Photography 2012. All HIGH SCHOOL winners, honorable mentions and finalists will be showcased in a special section of the book.