Last day of the booty challenge weekend. 30-day challengers you are kicking it hard now, over the hump and going strong. This workout is optional today but if you are working on sweetness for Valentine’s Day then this one if for you. If you’re muscles are sore follow Teisha and her yoga day 14, see the link below.
8 foods that will help you sweat it off
Detox is the word today that means cleansing the system. When you’ve been junking it up you need to get it out in a healthy manner. Fruit is very cleansing because it’s digested and moved out through your system within 15 minutes. Vegetables restore and replace so it’s good to know there are vegetables that can do both, cleanse and restore. Eating just fruit in between meals will drop the weight but you must balance what you lose by replacing it with vital nutrients and minerals and fiber.
1. Sunflower seeds, if the world only knew how nutritious these little things are. Loaded with iron and you need iron to keep your energy stores up.
2. Cauliflower and broccoli, anti-cancer, antioxidant, and anti-inflammation, detoxification is the name of their game.
3. Turnip Greens, prevents cancer and reduces inflammation, high in Vitamin A. Greens pack the wallop better than spinach and detox-o-rama.
4. Lentils, fiber, lowers cholesterol and balances blood sugar to keep the munchies away.
5. Grapefruit, high water and fiber content, gets rid of kidney stones.
6. Cucumber, alkalizes the body (cancer thrives in acid-rich body) and is 95% water, flush, flush.
7. Oats, detox a wide range of toxins, balance your system and calm your nerves, decrease blood sugar and aids in digestion and elimination.
Sean is back on Monday. Namaste. (see video)
- 30-day challenge day 14 good time flow
- 30-day challenge day 13 tight cheeks
- 30-day challenge day 12 glory to the booty
To get the latest updates from Atlanta Holistic Health Examiner Tina Ranieri ‘click’ the subscribe button above. To view her body of articles ‘click’ Tina Ranieri, National Holistic Health Examiner, or Atlanta Fishing Examiner.