For those of you who are superstitious about the number 13 forget it. Today the lovely Zuzana is your video host bringing you lucky day 13 fitness. Tomorrow is day 14 officially the end of the second week of the 30-day challenge. Rock on. Did you take pictures of yourself, can you feel the changes in your body? What about in your mind and soul? Do your friends and family notice the changes you have made? Have others joined you?
If your bum is sore or you get cramps during workout
Drink plenty of water to make the muscles and joints more pliable and keep your muscles and the cells fluid. Easy butt stretches to do as long as your bum muscles are sore, and for any time after you work on those muscles, which you know now is during every single activity:
1. The simplest stretch for the glutes is to lay down on the floor on your back legs straight out on the floor, and bring both of your knees to your chest and hold it for 45 seconds. Do you feel it releasing the muscle?
2. While standing straight, hold your balance against a wall or chair, and pull your knee up to your chest or as high as you can get it and hold it there for 45 seconds.
3. On the floor on all fours, keeping your hands on the floor directly under your shoulders, and your knees on the floor directly under your hips, extend your right leg straight out behind you then bring it in and tuck it under to your chest and hold it 30-45 seconds. Drop it back to the floor when you are done. Do the same thing with your left leg.
4. Laying down facing a wall, with your bum against the wall and your legs extended straight up the wall, cross your right leg over your left and hold 30-45 seconds and now do the other side.
Are you eating quality sources of protein? Beans, eggs, red meat, milk, cheese-read your labels, whole grains, salmon, tuna, almonds. Tofu is OK in protein but it is high in iron. Quality protein sources are your way to a lean physique.
Enjoy your weekend. Practice healthy choices. Namaste. (see video)
- 30-day challenge day 13 home gym
- 30-day challenge day 12 glory to the booty
- 30-day challenge day 12 part 2 stronger
To get the latest updates delivered straight to your email from Atlanta Holistic Health Examiner Tina Ranieri ‘click’ the subscribe button above. To view her body of articles ‘click’ Tina Ranieri, National Holistic Health Examiner, or Atlanta Fishing Examiner.