This is your brain on fitness. It’s the weekend and you have been working so hard. One more day and you made it through two whole weeks. Putting activity into your life every day should be something you are looking forward to and less so like a chore. If it’s hard it’s because you’ve become so out of shape, but that won’t happen again. Remember how easy things were for you as a kid? You would have done these workouts and run circles around yourself. It feels good to know you are doing it every day for yourself and at the end of the 30 days you will be such a different person than you were on day one.
Today’s workouts are making your muscles work harder
Lighter weekend. Zuzana’s workout will be challenging but a piece of easy cake compared to today’s workout. Obviously laying on the floor and rolling around to do all of your exercises wouldn’t be much of a challenge or considered much activity really. The challenge, more than the difficulty of the exercise itself, is getting up and down and shredding it out with the host. Just keep in mind how jacked you will be at the end. Think of summer.
When the going gets tough
- Break the workout down into mini workouts.
- Having no goal in sight and running in circles will call it all to a halt in hurry.
- Think of those skinny jeans or how good you will look in that slim fitting T-shirt.
- Savor the pain, it’s weakness leaving the body.
- Focus cracking the whip on each muscle you work during each exercise.
- Who’s cheating? It’s not the super jacked guy sweating it out in the living room across the street.
- Zone out to some pumping music on the tougher spots.
- Counting down is easier knowing you have three more pushes to go.
- The post-workout high: pride.
Om I can do this, you new mantra
It’s the weekend get out and have some fun so that working out doesn’t burn you out. It will be fun to get out and practice your new healthy eating discipline and rules in public a little at a time. (see video)
Namaste and hugs.
Sean Facebook page
- 30-day challenge day 13 home gym
- 30-day challenge day 13 tight cheeks
- 30-day challenge day 12 part 1 glory to the booty
- 30-day dietary challenge week 2
To get the latest updates from Atlanta Holistic Health Examiner Tina Ranieri ‘click’ the subscribe button above. To view her body of articles ‘click’ Tina Ranieri, National Holistic Health Examiner, or Atlanta Fishing Examiner.