Motivation is the desire to do things and it’s your crucial element to power through mental and physical pain and being who you want to be. Addiction to a fit lifestyle and making healthy food choices means you may need to invite new friends who support your motivation, especially of you find your friends ditching you or trying to sabotage and distract your higher ground.
Entertaining the flow
Where do you find other like minds?
- The health or grocery store-check the bulletin board for activities,
- Taking a workout-yoga, tai chi, class once a week outside your home,
- Outdoors club,
- Farmers market you frequent,
- Take lessons; roller skating or surfing,
- Riding your bike, running or walking in a park that is a known hangout for other fitness enthusiasts,
- Take a healthy, (vegan, vegetarian, Asian, something different) cooking class,
- Sport events, local and national,
- Join food or produce co-op, go on a retreat,
- Volunteering to give tours at the museum on the weekend so you have less time to sit around and eat.
Say hello, introduce yourself, ask a health or fitness question.
Safety is important as the challenge exercises become more difficult. It’s more important to do the exercise safely and to assure your footing or posture to decrease injury. Start off slowly and increase your speed as you feel comfortable with the exercise.
Today is a two-part session, part 1 Lisa Marie, part 2 Sean. Sean kicked some butt yesterday. Here we go. (See video)
To get the latest updates from Atlanta Fishing Examiner Tina Ranieri ‘click’ the subscribe button above. To view her body of articles ‘click’ Tina Ranieri, National Holistic Health Examiner, or Atlanta Holistic Health Examiner.