People are experiencing life changes at an astounding rate right now. Change can be painful but there are three steps that can make the transition easier for you.
- Become clear on what you want. Ask yourself these questions and you will find some truth to be followed.
- What is my passion?
- If I had no limits or fear, what would I do?
- What would my ideal situation look and feel like?
2. Listen and follow your heart.
- Follow your dreams and passions, not those that others think you should follow.
3. Find Support.
- Find a trusted friend to bounce ideas off of.
- If you can't find a friend who is willing to support your dreams then find a counselor, pastor, priest, mentor, or a support group. It may take some time to find that person but it will be well worth the search.
Remember that you are not alone.
Alone VS Lonely http://www.examiner.com/article/alone-vs-lonely
If this has been helpful to you please subscribe to my Examiner page by clicking the link at the top of this article.