MLB 2K10 Video Game
1. Log-on to either Xbox Live or the PlayStation network through your console.
2. Use the MLB Today mode to select from any of the available games. Also, choose the option to participate in the MLB 2K10 Contest which will load the appropriate contest game settings.
MLB Today delivers real-time scores, standings, news and stats to ensure timely commentary that reflects what’s actually going on in major league baseball, and provides an extremely accurate simulative experience. Dedicated Atlanta Braves fans who follow the team, players, stats, and scores can really focus on using realistic win streak data and results to exploit game match ups and rivalries where the Braves have enjoyed historical advantage.
3. Record your game using a digital video recorder or camera for submission.
Full MLB 2K10 Features List - 360, PS3, PC
* Work the corners – Based on each pitcher’s mechanics and official scouting reports,
Total Control Pitching lets you put the ball exactly where you want it, provided you
keep a close eye on your pitch count.
* Work the count – With Total Control Hitting you can time your swing to hit for
power; put the ball in play, or take a defensive cut. Batter’s Eye uses a hitter’s real-
life eye rating to help you identify Fastballs, Breaking Balls and Off Speed pitches
before they get to the plate.
* The Best Play Like the Best – True-to-Life Player Rating System, Signature Styles
and a new Motion Model ensure every pitch, swing, catch, throw, steal and slide
looks and feels like you’re at the ballpark.
* Become a Living Legend – With My Player Mode you can create a player, choose
your team and then play your way into the Hall of Fame.
* Authentic Presentation – MLB Today delivers real-time scores, standings, news and
stats to ensure timely commentary that reflects what’s actually going on in the
Major League Baseball.
* Knowledge is Power – Use Inside Edge to scout players, assess strengths,
weaknesses and tendencies, and then exploit them to get the upper hand.
Atlanta Braves fans can be assured that they will be playing with the current roster,
with all relevant stats, streaks, and rivalry histories. This intimate knowledge of the home team with it's historically strong pitching staff can be exploited for both entertainment,
and a potential shot at winning a major financial prize.
Developed by Visual Concepts, a 2K Sports studio, Major League Baseball 2K10 is rated E for Everyone by the ESRB and will be available on March 2, 2010 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 system, PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, WiiTM system, Nintendo DSTM and Windows PC. For more information about Major League Baseball 2K10;
2K Sports is a division of 2K, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO)